St Margaret’s Hospice Care is inviting big-hearted Somerset businesses to come together to support vital end of life care for our community.
Next year is the charity’s 40th anniversary and to celebrate St Margaret’s is launching the 40 Business Club.
Sadie Ellison, corporate fundraiser, said: “We really value our relationship with the Somerset Chamber of Commerce and our local business community. Many businesses across the county enjoy supporting St Margaret’s Hospice Care through charity of the year partnerships, sponsorship, volunteering and a variety of imaginative fundraising activities.
“Joining the 40 Business Club is a fantastic new way to show your company’s commitment to your local community. We’re excited to be launching this initiative to bring together like-minded businesses as we prepare to celebrate 40 years of caring for the people of Somerset.”
Membership benefits include:
- Your logo featured on the 40 Business Club webpage, with a link to your website
- A free place at one of St Margaret’s Hospice Care’s popular Wake up to Business breakfast networking events
- New members will be mentioned in the charity’s corporate supporters newsletter
- A membership certificate to display at your premises
- The chance to showcase your support for St Margaret’s by using the 40 Business Club logo on your website, email signatures, social media and printed materials
- 10% discount on a table at the St Margaret’s Ruby Ball, on Friday, October 16, 2020.
By donating £500 annually as a 40 Business Club member, your business could pay for five Specialist Community Nurse visits to patients being cared for at home. No ongoing commitment required.
For more information, please contact Sadie on 01823 345910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.