Somerset Chamber of Commerce has an ongoing commitment to provide members with a range of benefits that offer real value to their business and this is why we have invested in a national BCC scheme which offers members access to HR, Legal, Health & Safety Tax and VAT support.
We have invested in these services so that access is included in the membership fee – you have nothing extra to pay!
Members will now have unlimited access to four key services;
- ChamberHR – advice line, and a website with over 400 free downloadable template documents
- ChamberLegal– advice line, website featuring almost 200 downloadable legal documents
- ChamberH&S – advice line, website with over 100 downloadable health & safety documents
- ChamberTax – advice lines for taxation and VAT plus legal expenses insurance cover to defend HMRC investigations
All these services are integrated and delivered directly by Quest (formerly known as Qdos).
From a member perspective access couldn’t be easier;
- One phone number – 01455 852037 for access to all advice line services. The HR and legal lines are available 24/7, 365 days a year.
- One website – The website features a document library with over 750 free downloadable template documents covering employment, health & safety and legal matters. Each member will have unique login details
- Should you need further professional services, you will be directed to Somerset Chamber and we will introduce you to appropriate members depending on your requirements
Stephen Henagulph, CEO of Somerset Chamber said; ““The Quest service has proven itself to be a valuable addition to membership packages in other Chambers and we feel it is important to support SME businesses who make up the large proportion of our membership. Having access to advice lines and a document library will offer valuable support to business owners and management, offering peace of mind when it’s needed and even a sanity check for those with more experience.”