South West Aerial Surveys Ltd
Business categoriesAudio Visual|Photography|Planning Services
South West Aerial Surveys is a leading UAV aerial survey and geographic data company providing customers with bespoke and cost-effective geospatial solutions. We are able to offer a variety of services ranging from high-quality aerial imagery, through to sophisticated photogrammetry, 3D models, orthomosaics, visualizations and area/volume calculations.
We also offer ground-based scanning of 3D models and digital visualisations for facilities management, M&P as well as remote inspections.
We operate a team of professional pilots, all holding the CAA PfCO qualification, DBS, and are Gold Drone Safe Registered members. Each job is supported by a detailed operational plan, a copy of insurance and full risk assessment.
We have worked for several organisations and companies in the South West including:
– Universities: measured roof surveys and roof inspections
– Property managers: creating a digital copy of their estate that can be measured and inspected
– Schools: looking for leakage and water ingress on flats roofs, working with RICs assessors
– Landowners: mm accurate land surveys of land for new drainage creating digital relief maps
– Construction companies: stockpile assets, measurements and documenting the build over time
– Harbourmasters: topographic surveys readily exportable, contours, digital elevation maps (DTM and DSM) into CAD and GIS
– Real estate services companies: photos and video of roof structures to complete a remote condition survey
- Drone aerial imagery and ground-based photo-realistic digital twins
- Topographic Surveys, Orthomosaics, DSMs And DTMs
- External Digital Twins And Outputs To CAD
- Roof Inpections And Roof Condition Surveys
- What's Built: Immersive Digital Models And Photorealistic Scans