Bridgwater Chamber of Commerce
The Bridgwater Chamber of Commerce is a bright and vibrant organisation ready for the 21st century. Businesses work with each other and are kept in touch with what’s happening locally. With the local economy growing at a rapid pace, now is a good time to be part of the chamber and get your business out there.
The benefits of being a chamber member are: –
• Bridgwater Chamber holds monthly networking events which are well attended by local businesses and have a speaker on relevant subjects. www.bridgwaterchamber.org.uk/chambers-events
• Our news section on our website is regularly updated with news from the Chamber, members and relevant information for local
• We also send this out in a monthly newsletter to our database and encourage members to send us articles to share.
• Bridgwater Chamber is active on Twitter and Facebook and regularly promote members through this medium.
• Our website has a membership directory www.bridgwaterchamber.org.uk/members with details of all our members on.
• We regularly signpost members where needed and lobby on behalf of our membership base.
Membership costs £100 per year or £8 per month if you decide to pay by monthly standing order. At present we have a special joining offer of £50 for businesses with a turnover of less than £100,000 per annum (Not available on standing order).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In addition, the Bridgwater Chamber also operates the Supply the Supplier’ project which is essentially a supply chain. We work with incoming developers to assist them to fill any gaps within their supply chain, inform them of local services, producers of goods and products and encourage them to use local businesses where possible. We also support business to business arrangements so you can call us if you are looking for your own suppliers of goods or services locally, we are here to help.