Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
Somerset Chamber of Commerce is a membership-based business support organisation which promotes and lobbies for business development in Somerset.
Established in 1994, the Somerset Chamber works hard to support local businesses and specifically our 500 strong network of member businesses covering all industry sectors from sole-traders to multi-national corporations. Combined with local Town Chambers, the Somerset Chamber represent over 2000 businesses across Somerset.
Somerset Chamber is one of only 53 Chambers accredited to the British Chambers of Commerce, which represents over 100,000 businesses in the UK and is the only truly independent UK business support organisation which has local representation, credibility in the eyes of the government and the media, and is consulted at all levels by Government.
- Help people and businesses CONNECT
- INFLUENCE and represent Somerset business
- Provide opportunities for businesses to GROW
Chamber Vision and Values
Vision: A catalyst to support and grow a vibrant Somerset economy
- Member Focused
Chamber members have access to a range of services such as:
- Events – we organise over 70 events each year of varying scale and size. This supports and informs business and helps strengthen supply chains. We believe this is at the heart of our Chamber so we offer specific events for members.
- Representation – this is a service at the heart of Somerset Chamber and is largely to support members. We take on issues that affect the whole business community and lobby at all levels of policy decision making.
- International Trade – we encourage international trade working with the Department of International Trade.
Thank you to our Business Partners